Dan At Adrian Flux

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Company

i was with adrian flux before i renewed to shielas wheels.i was pleased with adrian flux until it came to renewal.i was quoted 800 quid 3rd party with 6 years no claims......this was a bit of a kick in the teeth to be honest.

i did an internet search and came up with a quote from shielas wheels for 390 quid fully comp.........what i dont get is how there can be so much difference between companys quotes.i'd much rather have stayed with adrian flux but when i spoke to them on the phone asking why its so expensive.i was told it was because my car was rear wheel drive and terrible in the snow and that they couldnt go any lower.

would it have helped if i'd have told them that i'm an owners club member??

i was with adrian flux before i renewed to shielas wheels.i was pleased with adrian flux until it came to renewal.i was quoted 800 quid 3rd party with 6 years no claims......this was a bit of a kick in the teeth to be honest.

i did an internet search and came up with a quote from shielas wheels for 390 quid fully comp.........what i dont get is how there can be so much difference between companys quotes.i'd much rather have stayed with adrian flux but when i spoke to them on the phone asking why its so expensive.i was told it was because my car was rear wheel drive and terrible in the snow and that they couldnt go any lower.

would it have helped if i'd have told them that i'm an owners club member??

Morning

When you are up for renewal next , please pm me your details and i will see what we can do for you.

Insurance rates do change all the time and unfortunately for many people the rates have increased, but please get in touch when you are next up and i will see what we can do and yes take the owners club into account.

All the best

Dan

• 1 month later...
Guest Mister Dabsy

Hi Daniel, thanks for the quote - 124/1100321/O022/WEB (£400)

Kwik Fit are badgering me to get their quote down from £610 !!!

PM me Dan...

Hi Dan...

I took out insurance with you the other day after seeing you on this forum, I never got a discount at all.. But anyway i am happy with the price im paying im 27 4 years no claims and got my insurence with you for 700 quid(id be happy with a discount tho lol)

Whats annoyed me is at the time of call they requested my proof of no claims which isn't a problem, and my certificate for my immobiliser. I explained to the person that it was fitted by BMW and that i didnt have one so now i have to fill out a form and tell them who installed it what was there qualification and stuff like that..

Well what do i put?

and then i get an email asking for copys of my driving license, which is currently with the dvla to have the photo updated.. when i explained this she said i had 10 days to get it back or my insurance will be cancelled but the dvla have told me it will take 3 weeks for my licence to be returned .. I have gave permission for Adrian flux to speak to the dvla to confirm my licence

So what do i do now?

sorry to be a pain like

Ben

Hi Dan... I took out insurance with you the other day after seeing you on this forum, I never got a discount at all.. But anyway i am happy with the price im paying im 27 4 years no claims and got my insurence with you for 700 quid(id be happy with a discount tho lol) Whats annoyed me is at the time of call they requested my proof of no claims which isn't a problem, and my certificate for my immobiliser. I explained to the person that it was fitted by BMW and that i didnt have one so now i have to fill out a form and tell them who installed it what was there qualification and stuff like that.. Well what do i put? and then i get an email asking for copys of my driving license, which is currently with the dvla to have the photo updated.. when i explained this she said i had 10 days to get it back or my insurance will be cancelled but the dvla have told me it will take 3 weeks for my licence to be returned .. I have gave permission for Adrian flux to speak to the dvla to confirm my licence So what do i do now? sorry to be a pain like Ben

Hi Ben

It's no problem at all. Please pm me your full name , reference number and contact telephone number and i can get someone to look into your file and call you to discuss this further.

Many thanks

Dan

Hi Daniel, thanks for the quote - 124/1100321/O022/WEB (£400)

Kwik Fit are badgering me to get their quote down from £610 !!!

PM me Dan...

Hi

Would you like for me to get one of quotes team to call you to discuss our quote further? If so, what is the best number to call you on ?

Cheers

Dan

• 1 month later...

Hello BMW Owners Club member,

It’s been a couple of months since we launched the Owners Club Insurance scheme and our stats show that we are converting a good number of those enquiries to new policyholders.

Just to advise, BMW Owners Club members qualify for a discount off their premium of up to 15%

Our staff are all highly trained underwriters and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are experienced underwriters not just 'computer monkeys' and along with our tailor schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

In addition those members can also take advantage of the following by insuring through OwnersClubInsurance.co.uk:-

• Modified Vehicles
  • Agreed Values
  • Limited Mileage Discounts
  • Advanced Driver Discounts

• Up to £100,000 legal cover FREE
  • European Green Card Cover
  • Non-standard risks accepted
  • Protected No Claim Bonus available
  • Dedicated Owners Club Insurance number:- 0800 587 6313

If your renewal is due in the next couple of months we’d certainly welcome your enquiry. For those wishing to contact us if you click-through on the following link:-

http://www.ownersclubinsurance.co.uk/website/jaguar?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Menu%2BLink&utm_campaign=Launch

Guest Mister Dabsy

Nice one Dan, I will need a quote sometime over the weekend for a 2.8 diesel Pajero "M" plate (7yrs ncb)... Admin/modding on ClubPajero.com too ;) .

Hello BMW Owners Club member,

It’s been a couple of months since we launched the Owners Club Insurance scheme and our stats show that we are converting a good number of those enquiries to new policyholders.

Just to advise, BMW Owners Club members qualify for a discount off their premium of up to 15%

Our staff are all highly trained underwriters and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are experienced underwriters not just 'computer monkeys' and along with our tailor schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

In addition those members can also take advantage of the following by insuring through OwnersClubInsurance.co.uk:-

• Modified Vehicles
  • Agreed Values
  • Limited Mileage Discounts
  • Advanced Driver Discounts

• Up to £100,000 legal cover FREE
  • European Green Card Cover
  • Non-standard risks accepted
  • Protected No Claim Bonus available
  • Dedicated Owners Club Insurance number:- 0800 587 6313

If your renewal is due in the next couple of months we’d certainly welcome your enquiry. For those wishing to contact us if you click-through on the following link:-

http://www.ownersclu...campaign=Launch

Hi Dan

I did the usual compare the market and go compare when i bought my bmw 328.. The cheapest price i found on there was £1500,

Then i came here and seen this thread so i had a look. One phone call later and insured my bmw for £600. that pop pickers is a saving of no less then £900..

double thumbs up from me.. Well happy

Hi Dan

I did the usual compare the market and go compare when i bought my bmw 328.. The cheapest price i found on there was £1500,

Then i came here and seen this thread so i had a look. One phone call later and insured my bmw for £600. that pop pickers is a saving of no less then £900..

double thumbs up from me.. Well happy

Hi,

Glad we were able to help!! Welcome on board !

Dan

;)

• 1 month later...

my problem is i only have 1 yrs no claims bonus. used to have 8 yrs but because i drive a van for work i sold my car and didn't have insurance for over 2 yrs so lost it. Would any insurance company take into account that i've drove the company van for 11 yrs without claims? I do well over 50k miles a year cos i work all over the country. I'm 45 years old and getting quotes well over the 1500 pound mark which i find !Removed! steep tbh

I've filled in your quote form but not had an email yet

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

well after 3 online quote requests with no reply I phoned for a quote, £2,300 quid lol. apparently your not taking bmw's on cos of a recent rise in claims against them.

Insurance is a huge joke, not just adrian flux but all insurance companies. no wonder theres so many uninsured drivers on the road!

• Like 1

same as!!! filled qoute form and still waiting for a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!! my insurence renews on the 18th so. might have to take bizness elsewere!!! if you can beat my renewal of 95 a month youd better send a reply sharpish!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ive just got a new policy with Adrian Flux and I gotta say it was well worth the call,my renewal with another company was 622.00 FC with out declaring my mods,so if I did you could probably add another 200-300 quid on top of that !! Adrian Flux just insured me with full declaration of ALL modifications for 450 FC (well a little bit more cos im doing it monthlly) !! Nice one Adrian Flux !!

Any way you guys can chuck a bit more discount my direction would be an even better result :) ?? PWEEEAASSSEEEEE :)

• 5 months later...

Hi I have a problem with insurance and am hoping that you may be able to help.

Although I have been driving claim free for 5 years and have had a car insured in my name for at least 3 of those I don't have any no-claims. The reason for this is I have been driving a 1967 Triumph 1300 and a 1973 DAF 44 and they have been insured on a classic car policy that didn't offer no claims. Now that I am looking to insure my E36 323i most insurers wont even quote as I I don't have any no claims.

I hope you can help also do you do those black boxes that record driving style as if you do I would certianlly be happy to have one fitted. I am also a mobile mechanic and this issue is also stopping me from being able to get Motor trade insurance which is putting me in more than a bit of a bind!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links