i just have one on the wrist with my mrs name on, i got roped on to doing it really. we have been with each other for about 12yrs tho, and if it all goes to pot then i could turn it into a bracelet or something i suppose. :D :huh:

Guest Mister Dabsy

I have "Dabsy" on my right wrist (just for my own reference :lol:), my daughters' name down my inner left forearm (Olde English font ) !!

Guest Mister Dabsy

Only 2

Wifes name on side of neck and some other on the back on my neck.

Cant remember what it is though, aint seen it since the first time I seen it on the transfer lol

Is it "Prod Me If You Think I'm Sexy" :lol:

• 3 months later...

I have 5, got one on each arm ( outside of bicep)( a celtic dragon and a wolf howling at the moon) 2 on my back about shoulder blades ( a raging bull and a horse rearing up) and a panther on my left side chest, all coloured black and electric blue with red eyes but like all mine, thinking of getting another one on the other side of my chest and maybe one across my shoulders....... just slightly addictive

Iv got a few but I have this big one on my left thigh that was suppose to be two anime chicks,it ended up looking more like two blow up dolls 😄gotta laugh or I'd do nothing but cry about it lol x

On my arm had wrote in Chineese " Fish Chips & Mushy Peas", just so I can point to it when !Removed! up in the chinky takeaway. Also had Wendy done on my c*ck. When aroused it says "welcome to barbados have a nice day" :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea i got a tribal full sleeve which is unfinished and the t**t that did it assulted my Mrs so it wont be getting finished by him... i dont even want it on me anymore but it will cost 1000s to get removed... possible i could make it look different so not his work but it'll still be there in the end........

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links