What Made You Buy A Bmw?

Steve

88 members have voted

1. 1. What was the decisive factor in buying your BMW?

• The Badge
    • The Looks
    • Reliability
    • Performance
    • Practicality
    • Her indoors made me do it
    • Don't know

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mister Dabsy

i voted performance but i think practicality too and the looks and hopefully the the reliability.lol ;) ;)

I voted all those !!!

Hmmm ?? Are you being sarcastic ??

But yes It was amazing,had it for 8yrs and it only ever let me down twice,and one of those times it was because of a faulty replaced part. I loved that car,170bhp and plenty of grunt (which I miss in my BM even tho its the same bhp,for now :( ) You put ya foot down,it dug in and shifted :) Happy days :) :) :)

I voted don't know, due to the fact I went to look at an Audi A6 Quattro, but someone else was test driving it.

So thought I'd have a quick look at the BMW, test drove it, fell in love, brought it....didnt even look at the Audi :D

sold my megane on a private sale, any evan though i couldnt drive for 10 more months i had money burnin a hole in my pocket.

went down the auctions to see what i could make a quick extra bit of cash on, saw the bmw, fell in love and got it. sat on my drive for the 10 months doing sod all lol

runs like a dream though B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mister Dabsy

I couldn't find the '4 Da Bitchez' option so I'd say boot space was the closest option - Practicality... :)

I once pulled into the services for a bite to eat, came back to car and found 7 (SEVEN) Iranians in my boot and they were playing CARDS ! :lol:

• 6 months later...

when god was bored on the seventh day he sat down with a pen and paper and started drawing, by the time he was finished he sat back and looked at the paper before him and thought to himself " perfection utter perfection " he had to wait till the world and mankind grew to be able to make his drawing come to life.

eventualy man made the brake through he needed and he handed down his drawing to a company called bmw to make, and when they had made it they asked god to tell them what to call it and god replied...............

" the E36 convertable "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a true story.... i was in my garden detailing my reliant robin when all of a sudden a big beam of light shone down on me with angels singing in my ears this big face appeared with a long beard and hair of gold, he handed me a stone tablet carved into it was the words " you must buy a BMW" with this he told me " go forth young man and do as i wish, this is the word of god" so i read the message on the tablet and on the bottom it said " this message will self destruct in 10 secs" with that it did..... that is what i told my missus...........

• 1 month later...

Everyone back in school had Saxo's / Clio's etc as their first car

I like to be different so for less money than these matchbox cars bought a Beautiful BMW.

Parked in the car park ended upshowing all the teachers, even the Headmaster who had a Jag XK8 =D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links