BIMMEROWNERSCLUB.COM first show!!!!

Detailing gear and anything else I can do...

I thought if all cars on the stand could have BMWOWNERSCLUB.COM plates (1 per vehical) would be an idea, Im willing to fork out for 5 if someone wants to go halfs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detailing gear and anything else I can do...

I thought if all cars on the stand could have BMWOWNERSCLUB.COM plates (1 per vehical) would be an idea, Im willing to fork out for 5 if someone wants to go halfs

nice idea that gav, how much we talking for ten plates though. id gladly chip in if i can

100 notes here for 10, im sure I can get them cheaper...I'll keep looking

I work in the motor trade so I'll ask about

Just found £84.90 fot 5 yellow 5 white, I'll ask about and try beat that

id be up for a white one myself. will they just be normal reg style writing on them i take it gav?

Well the morer detail the more they cost, I don't mind, Im willing to put £50 towards this,

I think it would look ace, 10 cars at the stand all displaying BMWOWNERSCLUB as number plates....

Also club stickers would be a good idea ;) (steve) ;)

Well the morer detail the more they cost, I don't mind, Im willing to put £50 towards this,

I think it would look ace, 10 cars at the stand all displaying BMWOWNERSCLUB as number plates....

Also club stickers would be a good idea ;) (steve) ;)

COUGH steve COUGH :lol: still waiting lol

il see whats happening on the job point of view but il happily stick a £1 in :P

very nice gav, needs the dot in .COM though ;)

il see what i can sort out to help you get some, be a month are two though, need to get the BMW on the road first!!

insurance next week :D then off for MOT! its passed ;)

No rush no pressure, Im sure i can get them cheaper, got a few months to sort them yet..

Good luck with the MOT

right , got a few ideas.

if we buy ten tickets we get one free. so would every one be up for sorting something out for this?

if you buy your tickets before the end of this month its only £16 compared to £20 after are £25 on the gate! think theres a booking fee to but its only £2 up to a max £6.

would every one also be up for throwing in a kitty so some one can get loads of ale/ burgers/ crisps/ pop etc in for the camping night. would need a decent BBQ to then. if i take the saxo il throw mine in the back of that B) .

if every one wants me to sort the tickets out il gladly sort that, can pay me thru paypal as a gift? once ive got the tickets il send them out to you.

this way we can take advantage of saving on the one ticket and spread the cost between us all, i no its only a few £ per person but every little helps these days.

any one else got any ideas??

right , got a few ideas.

if we buy ten tickets we get one free. so would every one be up for sorting something out for this?

if you buy your tickets before the end of this month its only £16 compared to £20 after are £25 on the gate! think theres a booking fee to but its only £2 up to a max £6.

Im up for this but we need some defo names

would every one also be up for throwing in a kitty so some one can get loads of ale/ burgers/ crisps/ pop etc in for the camping night. would need a decent BBQ to then. if i take the saxo il throw mine in the back of that B) .

Good idea, but dont be moaning at me when I have drank more than my fair share of tinnies :blink:

Like I said we need a certain list of people who can fork up before the end of the month to catch this good deal..

Im happy for Andy to sort this out if he dont mind

Right, as Andy said in a earlier post, we can get cheap tickets if we buy before the end of the month.

Andys willing to sort the tickets we just got to put our hands in our pockets.

I've PM'd everyone on the ealier list that was interested explaining things.

I'll start a new list with people who can fork up this month.

Remember we need at least 10 cars people, Andys putting a lot of time into this so lets give him a hand and hurry up ;)

1. ANDY MCQ

2. GAV

3. Val-borntobefree

4.ChalkyGirl

6 more....only have 2 weeks to get this offer

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links