1. ANDY MCQ

2. GAV

3. Val-borntobefree

4.ChalkyGirl

5.beemer318

6.Steve

7. MY DAD!!!

8. my mate gary

ive asked one more but il prob get a reply in a week are so!!!

cant believe i got a reply straight away!!!

1. ANDY MCQ

2. GAV

3. Val-borntobefree

4.ChalkyGirl

5.beemer318

6.Steve

7. MY DAD!!!

8. my mate gary

9. my mate lee.

one more!

once ive got the ten il PM each of you with how to send me the money, im guessing every one can use paypal?

RIGHT!!! every body, ive got the booking form for the club stand here :)

we need a minimum of TEN cars before booking, we can add more on nearer the time.

im going to send it off saying we have the ten cars and wel take it from there. it does have a thing for booking tickets but says i dont have to book them with the club stand you can book them separate.

IM STILL DOING THE TEN TICKETS FOR THIS MONTH THOUGH SO WE CAN ALL SAVE SOME MONEY!! up to nine names so only need one more and we all can save a pound are two .

you need to let me no if you defo can come as you will get a CLUB STAND PASS, no pass means no getting into the club stand area, you will have to park with the vauxhalls and fords!!!

haha I can pay mine tuesday no problem, lets leave the fords alone for the next 2 weeks while I still own one hahaha ;)

thats great, il either PM the paypal details are put the address up on here.

just so every one knows i need the TEN people to pay me by the end of the month are it will be more, i think itl be £20 then plus a booking fee. so in other words if i dont get the ten peoples worth of £16 i wont be able book it.

My paypal in in the wifes name, Its not working at the mo because of her name change since we got married, its on the to-do list!!

Im gone try get me sister in law to paypal it over to you if not will a cheque be ok Andy?

Do you wanna get your paypal email address up mate? PM it us all if you dont want it public

funnily enough, my paypal is in my mrs name to lol

i had alsorts of problems with mine after her mate used it, stupid bint tried adding her card on it instead of just using my money and giving me the cash, didnt no she had put her card on there, bought something off the bay, next min im getting calls saying fraud and alsorts, wasnt until we put the fact she thought some one had cloned her card and my 'fraud' together that we realised what had happened, tried for ages to get it sorted but couldnt so cancelled it all lol.

i dont mind putting it up on here as i doubt theres much you can do with it lol

send payments of £16 to

emma.fitz@hotmail.co.uk

i think you need to send it as a gift so no one gets charged, although it may charge you on your side? im not sure on that, im sure some one will say if they do are not. once you have sent me it, please send me a PM with the transaction number and just a confirmation of your address, although if tickets get sent out close to the show i may have to meet you at the gate at santa pod. have to see what happens with that when we no more.

can you pm me the paypal addy when you want me to pay, will send stright over.

looking at getting the club stickers printed up ready :) and a big banner

ive posted it above steve

emma.fitz@hotmail.co.uk

just pm me when you have sent it with the transaction code and the addy you want me to send tickets when they come.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links