Time To Say Bye-Bye!

jade12378

After a fairly short love affair with my X5, it's had to go!

Too many niggling little issues for a 2.5 year old car (although probably due to the longest list of optional extras ever seen!!) that resulted in having to deal with the most arrogant, unhelpful, up their own a%*e's dealership ever (d1ck Lovett of Bristol)!

As much as I liked the car itself, having to deal with these tos$ers was too much to bear - being accused of damaging parts and then being threatened with them not being replaced under warranty, receiving texts about the progress of the work rather than a phone call while my car was in their workshop & car coming out of their workshop with a scrapped front bumper that it didn't have when it went in, to name but a few of the issues! While I live in an area that means these tw^ts are my local dealer, I will never buying another beemer i'm afraid!

Oh well, the Audi (don't hate me, blame the BM dealer!) dealer welcomed me back with open arms - just a shame I have to wait until March for my new car but at least I know i'll be treated as a valued customer when it arrives!

Bye all, keep loving those beemers!

Such a shame that the attitude of some main dealers can do so much damage. Sadly it's not just BMW I have had the same arrogance problems from Mercedes (Gearbox issue with my CLS hard erratic changes) the dealer told me it was my driving style!! Volvo who think it's fine to keep changing parts at the customers expense and still not cure a misfire, finally cured in 1 hour by an independent.

Come on BMW a respected company of world standing listen to your customers.

Good Luck with the Audi

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links