Saved £107 With Owners Club Insurance

Steve

Got my quote through today via the owners club Insurance scheme and saved £107 compared to the last insurer (who also offered discount for club members last year). Cheaper than compare the meerkat type of sites too. And the excess was cheaper too.. happy days!

Glad we could help.

Regards,

Dan.

dan my insurance is up in october.i would like a quote off you again as i thought adrian flux was great when i was insured with you before....i'm thinking of doing some mods to my car such as new exhaust,new induction kit and lowering it.will these mods affect the quote in any way as last time i got my insurance from you cheaper when i told you i had a set of alloys oon my old car?

cheers mart

Just renewed my insurance today through the the owners club insurance and what a fantastic result , saved roughly £300 quid , so well glad i joined bmw onwers club cos if i didn't prob wouldn't of seen the advertisement and gave them a call , so a big thumbs up to all involved in the site keep it up and that just leaves one thing , mmmmmm what to spend the spare cash on lol.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

Phoned the club insurance yesterday gave all my details to the lady on the phone, she then told me she would ring or email me back with quote,she never did.

Rang today explained the situation to her,she put me on hold for some time, then came back with no quote saying they couldn't match a quote from swift cover that i had given her !

So much for club discount.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I got a quote off adrian flux for an x5 3d sport that im thinking of getting and was quoted £2300, the car is worth £6500 but on the compare websites i got a quote of £730 fully comp............erm i dont think they want my business.lol

• Like 1

Guest jeffthro

I had a slightly iffy experience at Adrian Flux last renewal, but I intend to stick with them as they are so friendly and helpful 99% of the time. You do have to remember, however, that they are brokers, not direct insurers themselves, and they can only offer what the insurance companies offer. The last company I was with when I had my Primera GT would not transfer my policy to my BMW when I bought it because its rear wheel drive. They wanted me to have some experience of driving rear wheel drive cars before they'd insure the BMW. I explained to AF that, being 62, I had approximately 30 years experience, including 3.5 Rover SD1, Opel Manta, Ford Classic Capri GT and many others, but of course I'm an inherent liar as far as the insurance company were concerned since I've only driven Front wheel drive for the last 10 years. And I'll be expecting a cheaper quote next year now I'm in the Club, lol!!!

Funny world ah Jeff. Having recently bought the M3 I tried to transfer my existing insurance (esure) from my 1series coupe to the new one. Firstly, do you have experience of a high powered car such as an M3? Does it have a tracker? We won't insure it for theft without a tracker and we won't reinsure you when it come to renewal time. Bloo*dy hell I'm 59 nearly 60. Went on to compare the Meerkat got it for £430 with all the trimmings and only £150 excess.

• Like 1

Guest Mister Dabsy

I had a slightly iffy experience at Adrian Flux last renewal, but I intend to stick with them as they are so friendly and helpful 99% of the time. You do have to remember, however, that they are brokers, not direct insurers themselves, and they can only offer what the insurance companies offer. The last company I was with when I had my Primera GT would not transfer my policy to my BMW when I bought it because its rear wheel drive. They wanted me to have some experience of driving rear wheel drive cars before they'd insure the BMW. I explained to AF that, being 62, I had approximately 30 years experience, including 3.5 Rover SD1, Opel Manta, Ford Classic Capri GT and many others, but of course I'm an inherent liar as far as the insurance company were concerned since I've only driven Front wheel drive for the last 10 years. And I'll be expecting a cheaper quote next year now I'm in the Club, lol!!!

^^^ LIAR ^^^

:P :P :P

Guest jeffthro

^^^ LIAR ^^^

:P :P :P

I'd also better admit to being extremely well endowed, and, even though we are both 62, my wife absolutely demands s*x every day. Honest. :D

Guest Mister Dabsy

That would make you TOO TIRED to drive, and they would insist you wear an Ice-Pack around yer nuts - Or they wouldn't touch you with ANY cover ! :lol:

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links