Hi, New Looking For An E46

LukeD

Also remember if you re map you car you need to tell ya insurance company! Our engineers plug into all accident damaged cars where possible to check mileage,fault codes,key numbers and for ecu alterations.if they find out about a re map.you have no insurance,and normally 6 points! So take this into account when getting quotes

Max of 3k really but the more I'm left with the more I can spend on making it look nicer.

I defiantly want to remap and that's around £300 I think.

Auto trader has some nice ones, I'm

Also based in Ringwood Hampshire.

Yeh I really like them :) but Id have to stick with a 320 to keep insurance cost down.

Really the 320d is screaming out to me, and with a remap the power will be plently (for now) :)

Welcome mate, I have a mate who is selling a 330ci think its a 2002/1 but it is in mint condition , it is the BMW Individual pack also a Mtech motor sport, got low mileage and he is one of these people that washes and loves his cars to bits , think he after £4000 for it but may accept less but it is a superb looking car. if interested give me a post and i can give you his contact details.

Iv heard a Performance Remap will take the 150bhp 320d up to nearly 200bhp

That is taste :D

320d it is

did they provide a large pinch of salt when they told you this?

33.3% power increase on a re-map? I will await Gavs thoughts on this.

sometimes i am just to helpful .......lol, depends on what remapping company you use, same with exhausts, lowering kits etc, to do all that to my Volvo V70R would have been around £1800 to £2300 but that would have been usig top brands then if your doing all that you might have to think about upgrading brake discs pads front and back ( could be another 500 quid)....when i was upgrading the V70r the advise i got was first do a stage 0 upgrade ie iridium spark plugs, dizzy cap, plug leads, air filter induction kit, basically an over the top service to make sure everything is bang on. Just doing that to the V70 made it quicker, then i went for the other major add ons, as i was told doing a rremap ( depending on what stage remap) if car not running to good things can go bang..... but then again the V70r does have a !Removed! great turbo on it. think my V70r is down to 0-60 5.2 secs but mid range is awesome, top end 160 mph and never did get round to doing the remap but did everything else apart from lowering as they are already low enough from std V70s

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links