Angel Eyes

I'm slowly starting to want Angel Eyes.. But with the new laws being introduced to MOT's regarding HID's, does anyone know any more about this? Or how it would affect me if I bought some? Also does anyone with an E36 have angel eyes and a pic for meee? Thanks!

C. x

I'm used too Jap cars!

LOL no ones perfect,you wont look back now you have a BMW, The HID law is for a very good reason, they have caused accident and they tend to be installed by idiots who believe taking a woman on a date is a Burger King.

E36 Angel Eyes their are thousands of Kits out there, Personally i would find one that can be built into your current head lamp units(the front casing just unclips), after market head lamp units tend to be of "interesting" quailty.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont fit em they chit buy some original hella ones off ebay i have some and they are oem so u wont have to worry about any wiring they just plug in these are what u want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140698676253?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

im fitting some to mine ( when i get a new lens as the muppet who posted them thought a thin piece of carboard would b good enuff to protect glass in the post )

without personally using them, I cannot comment. However they only have 5 negative feedback regarding these in the last year, only one of them was about the product itself and they have sold 11 units this month alone, as with all after market bits, take time and care to fit them and you should be onto a winner.

Either way pay by pay pal and if your not happy the pay pal scammer(sorry i mean ebay buyer protection) will refund you.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links