Price of fuel

Right, after it costing me 77notes for less than 60 litres of fuel last night im determind to make it last.

Im on a mission to get 600+ miles from my tank.

I've done 21 miles at 61mpg so far.

If I keep this up the computer says I have 653 miles left in the tank!

But its !Removed! hard work driving so carefull.

I'll kedp you posted over the next two weeks of my progress.

Im gettig old aint I?

I always try to drive carefully and normally i do fine saving fuel until like you said... a chav comes up in his tin box and you automatically think haha i dont think so, happened to me this morning taking the fiance to work and on the way home mk4 golf right up my boot so dropped a gear, planted the foot and left him thinking wtf

My car's a bit of a sloth so I daren't even take on a mobility scooter!! Though when I fill it up I'm sure it only shows 400 some odd miles in the tank :unsure:

Gav next you'll be noting down the mileage, how many litres and cost of each fill up.. just like my Mum does ;) You dont have a tartan rug over the back seat do you? :mellow:

My car's a bit of a sloth so I daren't even take on a mobility scooter!! Though when I fill it up I'm sure it only shows 400 some odd miles in the tank :unsure:

Gav next you'll be noting down the mileage, how many litres and cost of each fill up.. just like my Mum does ;) You dont have a tartan rug over the back seat do you? :mellow:

Dont encourage her Andy :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links