Bmw Festival 2012

Charlee

Hi all! We are looking to arrange & organise a club stand for the BMW Festival, 19th August 2012. This thread is purely to see the amount of interest for a club stand before I go ahead and book one, so please only comment if you are 100% able to attend! See below for some more information from the website directly.

"The show goes from strength to strength every year, with many thousands of BMWs on display in 2011. However, 2012 will be bigger and more special as the BMW Car Club celebrates it’s 60th anniversary this year. As well as this special milestone, the theme of the show this year sees the Club celebrating 40yrs of BMW Motorsport with a huge display of M Power vehicles representing all four decades. BMW UK will be in attendance again with a display of new and classic vehicles from BMW Classic. As always there is massive trade interest in the event, with lots of trade stands already booked, and the Club stand will also feature the ‘Club Shop’, along with a huge BMW Tombola with £££££ of prizes donated by BMW UK and the many traders in attendance. The National Concours final and a Show & Shine competition will take place, a ‘Cars for Sale’ section, and large displays from the Club’s Z Register, Alpina and MINI Sections. With free access to the Museum, use of the test track, and BMWs as far as the eye can see this is THE BMW event to attend this summer."

The Festival is held at:

The Heritage Motor Centre

Banbury Road

Gaydon

Warwickshire

CV35 0BJ

It should be a good day out for all, fingers crossed the weather holds up. This may also be a good chance to put faces to names for some members as all are welcome!

Please let me know guys & girls!

Laaav Char..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys :) We currently have 7 people who have stated as definitely up for this. However, if we do not have at least 10 names as 100% coming by the 1st of August then a club stand will not be booked! Tickets need to be paid for in advance which can be done via PayPal prior to the stand being booked. Details of this will be confirmed nearer the time! Thanks all..

Char x

As soon as I get Charlees go ahead ill be taking ticket fees via PayPal and getting our passes.

If anyone hasn't got paypal, PM me and we can sort another way.

Gav

Right guys.

I've had the go ahead from Charlee to start collecting ticket money.

The tickets are £10 if we have 10 car or £12.50 for less than 10.

We have 10 names, some are not definates but I'm sure there will be more added.

If you would like to PayPal me £10 over with a PM or message stating your username, real name, address and phone number ill post the ticket to you as soon as i get them.

Please send all moneys as a gift to gav1pam@googlemail.com via PayPal

If you don't have a PayPal account, PM me and we'll sort another way out.

Charlee & Gav

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links