Bmw Festival 2012

Charlee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

I spoke to the organisers this morning who have informed me that all tickets for club stands must be booked by FRIDAY. I understand that this is short notice and I do apologise, but I have been onto them for over a week now and had no response. So therefore all tickets must be paid for by Friday (05-07-2012), otherwise there won't be a stand! To anyone that has already paid money to Gav, you will be refunded if we don't have enough people so don't worry. We currently only have six people, so another four and we are good to go. I would like to add that if this is the case & we don't have enough cars for a stand, then I will try and organise a meet on this date at the BMW Festival so those who want to go, still can. Park up in the car park & just go as a club instad of a stand, maybe find a pub afterwards?

Anyway! If you are interested in coming then please make payment to Gav's paypal BEFORE Friday.

Thanks all,

Char x

Sorry guys but we just didn't have enough people. The majority of other stands have a minimum of 40 cars. But hey! I'll still be going so I am looking for a meeting point if anyone still wants to go :)

Hello all!

Rightio, I have found a meeting point for everyone. I have decided on The Malt Shovel pub. This particlar pub is in the village of Gaydon and is just over a mile away from the museum itself. The festival starts at 10AM so i'm thinking if we meet at the pub for 9.15, leaving at 9.30? If people could please let me know if they are prepared to meet me here or not that would be great otherwise I will be wasting my time & fuel! If anyone would like my number then let me know, but lets face it, I doubt you can miss my car in a car park. Colour tends to stand out!

Address for the pub is as follows:

The Malt Shovel Pub

Church Road

Gaydon

Warwickshire

CV35 0ET

Thanks all,

C x

shame about the club stand but a least we've still got santa pod in september and to be fair the gaydon site would be a bit of an ##### to get our cars out of there quickly.its a bottle neck as i remember it