Well, It Went "tits-Up"...

Guest Mister Dabsy

Guest Mister Dabsy

New Job failed after one-month due to cut-backs and "Last-in First-out" bollox... The Azura Blue 330d Company-Ride was picked up Friday !!!

Back to the drawing board LOL

Just joined Snypa's club - Grrrr

Guest DazH

Ooooh Dave, you bin promoted?

There are ranks in that profession? :P

If so, I hate my work SO much I might ask for a transfer

Ha think i've got to go back to work after totalling my wee pride and joy 320ci.... not best pleased with myself to say the least only had it 3 months (about 10,000 miles of fun had though!!!!) in 2 minds what to go for next if i end up losing out on the next toy

Sounds kool :) Ive was involved in party planning for years (UKG,DnB,Urban etc) dont do much of it now tho,my mates just started an events company too so I'll prob help out with them from time to time when needed. I'd be lad to help you out with things if you ever need any help :) I also own this company http://www.oneshotproductionz.co.uk so If you ever need any flyers designed or photos edited etc let me know :) Whats your company called ?? post up a link :)

I am Doing celebration cakes,wedding cakes, all types of celebration and even corporate cakes at the mo, just set it up , a little cake business, got a website which i am still building and adding pics to... so if you need cakes Char, as snypa says maybe we can all help each other out.....the BMWOC business connection Network....but i am in essex tho

Mind you got a few orders now, so may be working....Not allowed to lay floors anymore so my trade gone up the swanny.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links