How About A Scottish Meet Soon??

jimg2109

Guest DazH

Hey Jim,

Would LOVE to get her up to Scotland! the club photography would be FANTASTIC! All depends on the numbers at the end of the day. If management think its viable, sounds like a plan!

Giant V8 X5 leading a pack of BMs up to scotland sounds like my idea of heaven haha

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is a Great Idea....I'm Kenny from Greenock. 1993 320 I AUTO cOUPE

Where are the two of you from?

Can't believe there is no sCottish club.....

Kenny... :wacko: M3

I'm in Perth mate, dont mind trying to pull something together, would need a fair bit of notice and am off on hols first two weeks July.....who fancies meet Sunday 22nd July, will be somewhere central for all, i will check Knockhill calander might be something on there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im new to here but me an a mate have a couple of bmw's an would be keen to get to meets this summer, were from fife but could easy travel anywhere with some notice, any plans then let me know, cheers. scott.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest jeffthro

Over the last few weeks, there has been quite a number of New Members "North of The Border". Many of you have asked about a meet. If there is one of you willing to get the ball rolling with a suggested date and venue, we staffers will give you full support. We obviously don't in any shape or form condone drinking and driving, (Together, that is!), but tried and tested formula for a favourite "family friendly" meet is a Sunday lunchtime at a pub with a LARGE car park and offering the traditional Sunday Carvery.

Guest jeffthro

I'm happy to help organise something as long as there's plenty of input from other members, especially as lunch etc would have to be booked if there's a large number of people. Who's in?!

Well done for being first one to step forward Amy.

First step is time and place. I live about as far away from you in the U.K. as is possible down on the south coast, so you'll understand I don't know your neck of the woods, but a quick look at Stirling plus Glasgow and Edinburgh suggests to me that around Falkirk might be a plan? You need a good size venue with plenty of car parking, and full support of the management/owners. (We can do the approaches for that as Club Management).

It tends not to work very well when a lot of people get involved in discussions about dates and places. Never ever get 100% agreement. Best for just one or two of you to decide and then present it as "meet is at............on..................... Put your name down now." Post with a couple of months notice. Bump (re-message) back to top of the thread regularly and book expected numbers for attendance and meals a couple of weeks before date. If you're happy to make a start, and you'd like to talk, PM me contact details and we'll discuss. Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links