My First Real Car

Lamentes

There's very few things more infuriating than being a car enthusiast at the bonny young age of 19. Insurance is sky high and sellers don't take you seriously!

But finally, after ages of putting my (still loved) Astra 1.7dti through its paces I finally found a car that wouldn't break the bank on insurance!

So, after two years of summer working and a little money left to me by my grandma, Ladies and (probably a lot of) Gents, a lovely 2001 320d.

Okay, so the M3 owners have started tittering about efficiency and slow fridges but by god this car is beautiful for me!

Picked up a near pristine example in a private sale with 90k on the clock for £2800 and have yet to wipe the grin off my face :D

She's called Eileen after my grandma who loved red cars and whose money provided the final few quid.

Beautiful handling, a reasonable amount of power (for me) and the sight of it sitting outside my house in the morning. I understand now why people get so passionate about BMWs and i look forward to years of happy motoring.

Thanks chaps! See you all soon!

Olli

(excuse the hand sign in the picture- my mates shouted that i should be a gangster... so i obliged)

post-3324-0-45947400-1333277236_thumb.jp

If we had an award for "best introduction" you would of won,but we dont so you didnt.

However fantastic introduction and make sure you stick around.you and Gav can bore each other with mpg results.

Bring yaself to the Meet on the 14th of April

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links