Body Modue

bholding1974

So the saga continues...

For those not familiar with the car, water leak since day one (after stupidly buying on eBay).

Finally had that fixed (at £700) and now had the locking issue looked at, plugged in is says the body module/basic module/general module - apparently its goes by numerous names! Its the one that sits behind the glove box - not sure what else it controls but if it sorts the parking sensors too I'll be happy!!!

Anyway, does anyone have one or know where I can get one? Been looking on eBay (again, for my sins) and 1st Choice Online but if there are any dealers here please let me know your price! Im skint after the last bill so the cheaper the better!

Thanks

Oh, and I have some nice M Sport Alloys going begging too, swap for smaller set (tyres getting too expensive!).

:-)

Just found one on eBay (Quarry Motors which have been really helpful in the past) for £50 so have bought and now awaiting it to be delivered.

If the module controls much of the electrics I wonder if the parking sensors will start working again and the random airbag light will disappear too...

:)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links