New To Bmw

RIOANDRIO

Hello there people.

Im brand spankin new to bmw. I have always had jap cars evo's and scoobs. Never liked bmw's at all but have to say that my first impressions are quite good.

We have got a x5 4.6 is. It has alot of goodies of which im not used to but liking it nine the less. The reason we got this motor is because we have a third child on the way and need extra space.

To be honest i think we have got a bit of a pig of a car and needs some attention it doe have some annoying problems but this was due to me putting alot of trust into the person who we got it off. Sa no more.

Oh well thank for listening and no doubt i will be asking a few of you about some future info..............

Hey thanks for the warm welcome. I have a list longer than my arm so im not going tho put them all out there at once.

I do have one immediate question.

The sat nav screen at the front. Are they coded as mine is faulty. The selection button only goes up and down by one and doesnt scroll through the menu.

Can I buy another and just 'plug and play'?

Cheers Ryan.

Guest Mister Dabsy

Welcome aboard Ryan, no code required... Try unplugging and replugging the rear connectors, or as Al mentioned, update the software...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links