Your Plans For Your Bmw

just out of interest and possible discusion what would you do or what do you want to do to your BMW right now?

id like to lower mine slightly and space the wheels out so there flush with the arches or tucked in a bit, also need to color code the side strips and door handles. a nice back box would be good to B)

so whats yours?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Thanks for asking...

I'd like to get a Passenger door mirror as some yobs mercilessly killed it in the early hours of this morning... :angry:

On a lighter note, I will be de-chroming, HID Kit and Slamming it about 40mm :rolleyes:

Guest Mister Dabsy

I hear you Gav, my gaffer had a 60 plate M3 and his insurance was 400 quid a month :blink:

Needless to say, he didn't have it for long !!

I had a spin and it wasn't "as much fun" as the older ones !!!

£1500 with my wife as main driver with 10 years NCB at the age of 27.

3k for me!!!

I wanted a 535d but that still £1200 so stuck with the 320d for a while. So gonna make it the fastest 320d ever lol

you were slightly drunk doin them times though lol, all the beer weighed you down :lol:

ie just done my insurance today, £780 with me and the rents on, evan though theyll never drive it!!

Very slightly wink.gif

If it were not for the "hey you had a crash - call me to claim £2k" morons, the insurance we pay may be a little cheaper.... Mine wasnt too bad considering. Only 12 months no claims on a 2002 330i e46 set me back £950.00. For what i want to do to the car, well. Nothing drastic, i just want to keep it as pristine as it 'nearly' is. Small rust bits where the seams meet under the rear light clusters + get the alloys refurbed, oh n maybe change the interior black 'cube' trim to real aluminium would be stunning.

Ok, i ran out of cash before the rust repair :-)

all the best

Daveyt

well....i pay about £900 a yr for my m3 with 6yrs ncb which is alot but its worth it. as to the things i wanna do to it,

1- window tint.

2- remap

3- s/steel exhaust

4- private plates.

........that'll do for the moment me thinks, but will see what more i wanna do after i get those things done ;)

i just wanna buy my bmw! i've already booked the remap and i dont even have the car yet! i'm debating whether to buy before chrimbo as people might be more desperate for the cash or after because then the sales might be on????? as long as i get the car i want then the only thing i'll be doing is the remap and i tasty ice install. tv's going in, a sub or two and that should do it me thinks.

all the above and a bucket load of polishing and waxing too.....

You might have more bargaining power BEFORE Chrimbo ;)

thats what i was thinking to be honest mate. i'll be paying cash too as i've always found a fistful of readies tends to persuade people better then a cheque or bank transfer!

i am finding it difficult to find a 525 sport for the right money tho. a 530 would be fine but even with 160k on the clock they are going for stupid amounts these days. they did come down in price for a while but have shot up again which is a pain in the backside to say the least!!!

Guest Mister Dabsy

People seem to be refusing to buy NEW cars lately, due to the obvious worldwide issue !

Keep looking mate... BTW whats your budget and how far are you willing to travel? I will help if you like?

at the moment i'm looking about the 3k mark. a little bit more but not much as my missus has decided we need a new bathroom aswell! if i can raise any more cash before chrimbo then the budget will go up but with 2 lil kids its going to be a challenge :unsure:

i'd love a 525d sport as i love the way they drive- plus with the remap they achieve silly amounts of torque! :D

as for distance, southern england would be a big bonus but i'm not too fussed to travel tbh.

cheers for your help mate

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links