Is My Number Plate Illegal ? ? ? ? ?

i thought you was allowed logos ect on the plates??? as long as they on left hand side of plate??

never mind will get them done to be on safe side!

after i get battery for it that is haha :D

Nope :P

i had an e30 bmw before and i put my show plates on it and literally 2 mins after doing it an undercover copper stopped me fined me and told me to change them the only reason i put them on was to drive to get my new proper ones as they where broke! lol

never mind shall get them done soon. :D

personally think it depends on a) the copper and what mood he/she is in and b ) how you act towards them. if you get out of the car effing and jeffing then they will do you for everything they can. I had severely cut down plates on my last few cars and got pulled by the same guy a few times and all he said was : "aint bothered changing them yet then!". when he was in a bad mood once he said he'd fine but never did.

I am a firm believer that if you are courteous to them they just give you a b****cking and let you alone.

I was also told that that the letters and numbers have to be the standard size and the border around it has to be 10mm.

when I can afford it (if ever!) i want the numberplate CUN7 L- i wont care about the spacings either! ;) :rolleyes:

oooops! my plates have always been legal, i've never ever sped in my life and i am a church going citizen!!!!

the letters and numbers were always the right size and spacings- havent got a choice really as they come from my dads work- but i just trimmed the edges a bit so they werent as long, thats all. its only to make them look a bit different- not trying to fool anyone or decieve in any way- too old for that these days. i always had them on the left of the smoothed bumpers too- like the mitsy evos etc- only mine were done before they stole my idea! lol

I just put a bid on my perfect number plate on eBay

X5 BMW but think it may go out my price range :-(

hope ya get it mate!!!

i looked at one a few years ago when had my mk2 gold it was: PH4T VW was up for £12,500!!!!!!!!!!!

ven the old man wouldnt lent me that much haha :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links