Problems At The Pump

Stef1985

Ive recently brought a 120d msport coupe 2011 plate for some reason it filled up fine twice but now it clicks out when it gets to 3/4 full. I took it bk to BMW thy said I'm being silly and not doin it correctly so took it away again. Went to fill it up this morning and once again get to 3/4 clicks out and doesn't let me fill a full tank. Has anyone ever had an problem like this many thanks

Mine clicks off all the time regardless of how much juice is in the tank, don't worry about it ;)

So does mine, then at around £75 its becomes more difficult, but if I trickle it in I can still get to £87ish

Don't mention how much to me LOL Especially with my 105 quid incident :lol: :angry:

I nearly did it just TBH, was only sticking £20 in, was watching the wrong one, luckily released as I got to £22

£20 all the time for me as my car sucks so much fuel, weight is something that plays on my mind. Im considering removing the spare wheel thats how bad my MPG is! hahahaha

If BMW are saying your being silly, ask THEM to fekin show you how its done if its such a skillful art......

Thanks for all your replys since the on going problem been a right geek and reading how fuel tanks work etc etc. So I read somewhere that there's a fuel check valve that allows the air in the tank to vent thus allow room for more fuel. So today over lunch I left my fuel cap off and side open so the air can escape. Then went to the petrol station with my 3/4 tank which wouldn't fill fully yest and today filled with no stopping what so ever. So self diagnosed my own problem just waiting for BMW to ring me back so I can tell them how to fix my car hahaha many thanks for your help guys

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links