Rant On Famine

I may be on my own with this but have just watched a news report on the famine in somalia .

There is a field hospital saving kids lives which is great and I take my hat off to those doctors .

No food or water to go round

Next thing there walking over to the meternity tent where this doctor is delivering on average 80 babies a week.

Why are they not sterilised to stop them having any more why would want to bring a baby into a country with no food or water .

They don't need food or cloths they need contraception .

I may take some stick for this post but that's just what I think

What's your point of view on this

Kinda cynical to say but, I agree with you buddy. IF you don't have enough money to wipe your ##### with something other than your bare hand, you don't bring another human being into the world to have experience the same agony you are in. Selfish maybe?

Kinda cynical to say but, I agree with you buddy. IF you don't have enough money to wipe your ##### with something other than your bare hand, you don't bring another human being into the world to have experience the same agony you are in. Selfish maybe?

Not selfish at all...

Why are me and Mrs H living with her mom and dad? saving to buy a house and have children. Because we cant afford to move yet..we cant afford to give children a good life...it would be selfish..see my point?

Like you say ' IF you don't have enough money to wipe your ##### with something other than your bare hand, you don't bring another human being into the world'......I cant agree more

They are selfish people in my opinion, they dont deserve our help if they wont help themselves.

By me saying 'They dont help themselves' I mean..they aint got enough ''bread and water'' to keep them selves healthy, so sharing what they have got will make it not only worse, but cruel for the new, innocent lives they are selfishly bringing into there suffering.

True though..

If they spent half the aid money 'we' donate on contraception think of the lifes it would save......life that aint even been created....wont be created

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links