Hi

Garygazmataz

hi every one. im gary and not only a new member here but a new bmw owner. if anyone can tell me how to add pictures to my profile i would be very greatfull. many thanks

gary

Hello matey! :D

The top right of the page you will see your screen name and a little white triangle/arrow pointing downwards. click that, than go to 'My Settings' than go to 'Profile', From there you should be able to work it out even further ;)

Any more questions, Fire away! :)

Daz

i have managed to sort out my profile pic as you can see and ive also managed to upload pictures of my little beauty onto my posts. still not able to create an album for people to look at in my profile. nevermind will find out eventually. lol. post-1615-0-36297200-1310750895_thumb.jppost-1615-0-88563100-1310750823_thumb.jp

• Like 1

i have managed to sort out my profile pic as you can see and ive also managed to upload pictures of my little beauty onto my posts. still not able to create an album for people to look at in my profile. nevermind will find out eventually. lol.

It is a little awrkward, something we are looking into

try http://www.bmwownersclub.com/forums/index.php/gallery/

then click upload, create album....

• Like 1

Guest Mister Dabsy

Welcome to the NUT house, Gazza....

Be aware of showing your plate online as it may be copied to a similar car for fuel theft !!!

hi mate all i done was in the top left of the page it says my BMW click on that then on that list should say add photos then once on that lets u create a album and add multiple photos, hope this helps mate :) nice motor by the way very tidy!

• Like 1

hi mate all i done was in the top left of the page it says my BMW click on that then on that list should say add photos then once on that lets u create a album and add multiple photos, hope this helps mate :) nice motor by the way very tidy!

thanks will give it a go.

and thanks yeah its very tidy, i just have to keep on top of the cleanlyness. lol

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links