Santa Pod 2011 Club Passes!!!

The club passes have come today :)

the dead line for any extra is the end of the month so any one else who wants to get on the stand YOU NEED TO LET ME NO ASAP!!

right heres the script.

clubs can now gain access to there club are on sunday 10th july between 7am -8am. we are opening the gates early for clubs so that they can get in and set up before the genaral public arrive at 8am. with every year getting busier and busier , i advise you to get in early otherwise you risk being stuck in queues of traffic and not reaching your stand to get set up properly. PLEASE advise all your members of this new rule to avoid gridlock on site. make sure your vehicle pass is on display to allow you this early entry.

right so can every one who has there name down for a club pass to the club stand please send me there address with there vehicle reg please, it also says you need to write your contact number down but il leave that up to yourself if you want to put it on show.

il then get your pass sent out with a club sticker :) can you say if you would like silver or white though. only one sticker will be sent out for now.

i need this info ASAP people so please dont delay, also please get in touch if you would like your car on the stand to.

any questions please feel free to ask.

look forward to meeting you all :)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links