Hey Everyone! A Few Pics Of My Motor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More kool pics dude :)

Gotta drop mine at the front so much !! But after the remap in a couple weeks I think coilys are out the question now due to finances running thin and that !Removed! 'day' in December coming up fast :( (bah !Removed! humbug),so gonna have go with lower springs (60mm) at front instead !!

Thanks guys! Gav, coilovers are great I love them, if you get them though do make sure to get as much copperslip on the threads as you can - it'll prevent them from rusting and seizing and prolongs the ease of adjustment.

Snypa, I wouldn't bother for a while if funds are out of the question mate, wrong time of year for coilovers anyway! Go for the lower front springs, they're alot more forgiving than the harshness of cheap coilovers.

Yeah I know what your saying mate,but I do like those 2 words a lot.........CHEAP and COILOVERS :)

They were next on the hit list but the remap HAS to come 1st,hate driving a lumpy car :( but they def not 100% out the question yet :)

Definately a priority! Then you can think about the front of your car. In all fairness the rear of your car is probably low enough on those 19s I reckon any lower and it'd cause an issue?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Thx Jas, I will after chrimbo...

Drop her 40mm to start, and trim her off with Alpina B12 front and rear valances B)...

Can't have her too low as the effing speed ramps up our streets are like Full-Size KERBS :angry:

Thx Jas, I will after chrimbo...

Drop her 40mm to start, and trim her off with Alpina B12 front and rear valances B)...

Can't have her too low as the effing speed ramps up our streets are like Full-Size KERBS :angry:

I hear that mate, I'm hoping for a slammed 7 E38 next year myself! I'd probably opt for coilovers and slam it on these wheels spaced out like crazy!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links