crazyman4

Hello everyone,

I'm new to BMW's and aquired my first one only 2 weeks ago a 523i se on a 99 plate.I kmow it's getting on a bit but the car is invery good condition as a matter of fact i would describe her as a beautiful sexy car.RThe engine purrs like a puusy cat while ideling and roars like a lion when i pull off.I have had many different makes and models of cars over the years but nothing like this car.I really should have bought one years back.The road handeling is second to none.The feel of the car is just amazing i have really missed out on the ultimate driving experience.I took the car in for a service today at my usual mechanic's and the bill was a bit pricey to say the least but thats what you get with big cars of this grade.I would like to hear from other members with 523i's about their experiences with their cars.

Regards

crazyman4

B) B) B) Welcome to BMWOC........enjoy the forum and get some pics up :)

Cheers my friend.I will upload some pics next week of my car when i get back after the weekend.Hope to chat to you soon.

Regards

crazyman

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links