New Member With Probs

ben-g-boy

Guest Mister Dabsy

How is the oil pressure? If its low then this could be a prob!

Even if its ok you could still have an oil channel blockage ! Does the temp needle rise to 3 quarter?

... Just a thought...

thanks guys. the temp is fine and oil pressure. im gessing for the compreshion to be off the valve seals gone or some thing. but for it to have better compreshion with the oil cap off is new to me. odd that she runs fine anyway no missing nothing ?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Try this... Start her from cold and go to the exhaust pipe and notice the smell from cold and later when warm, also put you palm over it or near it and see what it leaves on your hand... Might or might not help though mucker :mellow:

well i cant smell any oil or petrol there seems to be nothing up with it other than its silly compreshion lol

im just worrying cos its not got much pull so want to do it up a lil but i know it will send it !Removed! up haha :blink:

Guest Mister Dabsy

It could simply be the ECU adjusting the engine to suit... For example, it will alter mixture to the cylinders to compensate...

If you cannot see any problems and I cannot suggest or help find one... Then there isn't one B)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links