Bmw Remapping And Chipping

recently had my 150bhp 320 d remapped by protune blackpool a guy called john came to my house mobile... spent roughly around an hour tuning software and now it runs a treat much more responsive on the throttle and torque and i gain 8+mpg all for £225 bargain , reccommend highly people... let me know what you think cheers!!

yeh would be nice to be precise on how much you have gained etc.... do you know anyone who is selling some alloys that wil fit my bm and maybe a rear boot spoiler :) ALSO bought some new pads and discs today with the sensor wire.... £70 all in :)

Post here mate

http://www.bmwownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/43-wanted/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

hi, had my 330d sport done by Celtic Tuning, well worth the money for the extra fuel economy; now got a 2003 M3.............27mpg ouch! mega fun though.

:blink: you must be using the motorway a fair bit, i'm seeing about 17mpg in mine (around town and on the odd a road). thinking of getting a remap myself actually and was wondering what sort of mpg gain i would see! anyone done it on an m3?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I had my Ford mondeo ST TDCi Bluefinned by Graham Goode Racing in Leicester. About 30 bhp increase, gave it great midrange. Just had it MOT'd and the garage said the engine was one of the cleanest running for a 7 year old car with 90000 miles. I drove it pretty enthusiastically and returned about 37 mpg average.

blink.gif you must be using the motorway a fair bit, i'm seeing about 17mpg in mine (around town and on the odd a road). thinking of getting a remap myself actually and was wondering what sort of mpg gain i would see! anyone done it on an m3?

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links