New X3

Dizzy

Hi I am new to the BMW owners club but have had BMWs for about 8 years. I currently have a black X3 M sport but take delivery of my new shape , 11 plate X3 on March 1st. Woo Hoo! I am a bit worried about changing to an SE after having the M Sport but I have chosen a high spec of SE with the M sport pack so hopefully not losing out on anything. I am going back to my favourite colour Bluewater. Will let you know what the new X3 is like.

Thanks! I saw the car on Thursday, looked very different to current shape etc. Bit worried about the lack of handbrake (switch instead) because Beemer handbrakes are always bad so i wont be able to pull it up just a bit more!! What do you do then?! ;)

Thanks! I saw the car on Thursday, looked very different to current shape etc. Bit worried about the lack of handbrake (switch instead) because Beemer handbrakes are always bad so i wont be able to pull it up just a bit more!! What do you do then?! ;)

Dont start me on handbrakes lol :angry:

new shoes, new cables, properly adjusted......still dont hold

Its a Beemer thing i think, even new cars always move forward after putting the handbrake on and you expect to pull it up just that bit more again, every time. Even different models. I have had a compact and two X3s, my husband has had the 320 and all were the same. Not sure what i do with this switch though? Always leave in gear anyway.

No no connection to Rascal! Got the new car though! B E A utiful!! Will post pics tmrw, havent taken any without people on them. Completely different car to old shape X3. Had two X3s before, last one M sport but this SE has by far exceeded all expectations. Suspension is much improved. Post pics tmrw.

Guest Mister Dabsy

No no connection to Rascal! Got the new car though! B E A utiful!! Will post pics tmrw, havent taken any without people on them. Completely different car to old shape X3. Had two X3s before, last one M sport but this SE has by far exceeded all expectations. Suspension is much improved. Post pics tmrw.

B)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links