late arrival of my new bmw

gary c

hi everyone

I have orderd a new 118d coupe sport and i have just been informed that it is going to be 4 weeks late. my salesman told me this was due to bmw not making enough engines. Does anyone have or has anyone heard of this problem? Also does anyone no if i am able to track my order status on line and where would i do this. This would be a great help

Thanks

Gary c

hi everyone

I have orderd a new 118d coupe sport and i have just been informed that it is going to be 4 weeks late. my salesman told me this was due to bmw not making enough engines. Does anyone have or has anyone heard of this problem? Also does anyone no if i am able to track my order status on line and where would i do this. This would be a great help

Thanks

Gary c

Hi mate ordered my 118d SE Coupe september 12th, picked it up 12th nov (nearly 9 weeks). Salesman told me same. Will be worth the wait!!

Enjoy

Hi mate ordered my 118d SE Coupe september 12th, picked it up 12th nov (nearly 9 weeks). Salesman told me same. Will be worth the wait!!

Enjoy

Hi

Thaks for you reply. Salesman is now telling me that it is due to go into production on week 50 (next week). Have you got any idea how long it takes after this before i will get it? i saw your other post and i have a 2004 plate type r. U have reasured me that i am doing the right thing. Looking forward to the cheep running costs but still driving a very nice looking car.

thanks again

Gary C

Hi

Thaks for you reply. Salesman is now telling me that it is due to go into production on week 50 (next week). Have you got any idea how long it takes after this before i will get it? i saw your other post and i have a 2004 plate type r. U have reasured me that i am doing the right thing. Looking forward to the cheep running costs but still driving a very nice looking car.

thanks again

Gary C

Hi mate

Mine took 2 weeks from going into production to taking delivery. You're def doing right thing. type r was a great car but fuel costs were too high for type of miles i do. (over 350 town miles a week @ less than 30mpg)

I had a 2002 type r first, then 2007 type r gt, and i never thrashed them after initial novelty wore off so i don't really notice lack of power in 118d.

You need to take delivery before end of year tho cos VAT goes up to 17.5%

Cheers

• 7 months later...

Hi

thanks again

Gary C

how did you get on Gary?

• 7 months later...

I ordered mine (120dSE)October 2010 for pre-christmas delivery - actual delivery date 7 March 2011, so I'm still waiting!! All I was told was there was a production delay, then an email to say it had left Germany on 21 January so who knows where its been since then

I ordered mine (120dSE)October 2010 for pre-christmas delivery - actual delivery date 7 March 2011, so I'm still waiting!! All I was told was there was a production delay, then an email to say it had left Germany on 21 January so who knows where its been since then

I'd be ripping peoples heads off by now...feel for you lads

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links