new to forum

phil n aimee

welcome to the club

nice bimmer, did you do the work yourself?

Yes bought last year on a salvage web site for £270.00 with a dented off side wing and door luckily enough i had both spare as i had just stripped a bmw coupe then my son re sprayed it for me , just in the process at looking having the interior re upholstered in black and red and a set 0f 18" snitcherz fitted just got a problem with the roof at the moment as it out of sequence so just got to find out how to get it back in sequence . but it drives great its in birmingham at the moment in storage but my mate is bringing it down to me saturday cant wait looking forward to it.

il just stick my air con on :lol:

tempted by a e46 m3 convert for my next car, most likly be about three years before i can get one though :(

i have had a few beemers two 3 series both e36 and two e39 i have always wanted a convertible this came up could not resist it so i drove all the way to surrey to fetch it i was rebuilding another one from a shell but nearly finished it off i sold that one off cheap got loads of pics of that one from a shell to nearly built i put a 2.5 straight six in that one and started to paint it mg bluerolleyes.gif

we'll be at santa pod in july if yer up for it? after some more bmws for the club stand to B)

[/quoill

would be good she is comming down to me from being in a compound in birmingham for 4 months and my mate has told me she is not in a very clean condition so got a lot of tlc 2moz to get back into a nice condition again sad.gif

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links