hiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ChalkyGirl

Hiya, I'm Chalky, I'm 26 from Essex (yep... a !Removed! Essex girl)

I'm just in the middle of buying a 2000 328ci coupe and seeing as I will probably be disowned from my ford car club I thought I'd sign up here!

Do you guys do many shows? Or meets?

A newbie welcome from a fellow newbie I`m an ex-fordy myself so your not alone, I think i just got sick of always having to fix something and wanted a more reliable car to work on and of course real cars are real wheel drive ;)

Lol looks like a really tidy motor there, I`ll try get some photos of mine up tomorrow as someone has put some money into it before i got it, Its had one owner from new before i got it lol it still had the old style logbook :P Will prob be 6pm onwards tomorrow before i get on as i suspect my Abs sensor is faulty with the random way my brakes seem to be perfect then the pedal seems to go stiff and the brakes seem to give up until i release the brake then reapply pressure, I`ll find out and fix it tomorrow and post my findings out on here to help other members, As for shows Yeah I`ll be doing shows during the summer I think Essex is abit far for me to go though lol Plans for my car once its fixed is a fresh respray and I`m used to jap/ford petrols so really looking forward to what i can do with the tds unit anyways i better get some kip cya :)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links