Parking issue

Morning Guys / Girls

Woke up this morning to find this on my car....

photo-8.jpg

probably because my car was parked on the street and not on the drive.....f****** ballbag neighbors

So I wrote this letter and posting it through everybody in the street's door.....

lettertoresidents.jpg

I'll let you know if there are any updates lol

Well in lliam,

i nearly had a bit of grief with my neighbours kids last night, was playing with the dog in the snow when the odd snow ball came my way.

now im not a little pansy and there fore not bothered about getting hit by one, but if it did that would of given me 'permission' to throw one back, although i think i would of used there face into the snow method :P

It because we are 'arragont' BMW owners I think,

We have a double drive, my Tigra takes up one space and either my BM or the wifes dad takes up the other, therefore one is always on the road.

I get loads os !Removed! because the chap over the road finds it so difficult to get his tny Fiesta off the drive when my car is on the road, but funnily I dont have trouble getting the BMW off when his car is on the road.

It all down to owning a BMW i swear, I never had this when I had a Megane.

greeney , that letter is hilarius, i would find it dead funny if i got that through my door! reckon it is cos your a bm drver though, we are not well liked are we? just because we favour the outside lane of the motorway and people cant keep up, whats their problem?

• 2 months later...

lol yeah mate a bloke two doors down, I didn't realise he worked in the same place as my brother and he was mouthing off about how he got one over me and how I was an ##### for where I was parking my car......my brother had a "quiet word" with him then sent me a text letting me know I'll have no more trouble haha

he won't make eye contact atm lmao

lol yeah mate a bloke two doors down, I didn't realise he worked in the same place as my brother and he was mouthing off about how he got one over me and how I was an ##### for where I was parking my car......my brother had a "quiet word" with him then sent me a text letting me know I'll have no more trouble haha

he won't make eye contact atm lmao

th_thumbs.gif

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links