how much do i need, and what type?

s18 adt

hi all im new to the club, i currently drive a ford fiesta 1.25 but am planning on selling it in the near future for a bmw, im just after some advice, how much money do i need to be earning to own a bmw comfortably, i have around £3500 saved up, im 21 in february and earn a average of £240 a week and i will do around 40-50 miles per week.

how much roughly does it cost to run a bmw, will it be possible for me?

also what would be the best bmw for me to buy, i have seen a few e46 coupes with around 80,000 miles on the clock, would i be better with a 1.8 or a 2ltr

thank you

helps much appreciated

Im 27 the missus is 25, we have a e46 320d on a 03 plate paying 500 notes fully comp.

We paid 4k for the BM but that was under book price I think?

Go for diesel mate, they are quicker than you imagine and still get 550 mile per tank.

oh and welcome along and stick around...:lol:

Hi mate welcome, I'm only 19 and iv got 1.9 petrol and insurance I pay about 1200 a year which isn't that bad for someone my age with a bmw :) I paid 3800 quid for myn its got 86k on the clock and is in mint condion, to run my bm its not to bad depending on how heavy your foot is lol and with the money your on you should be able to run one easy as I can and I'm a new manager at BnQ :) good luck mate need anymore advice give me a shout and like wise to what gav said.. Stick around its useful knowing these older wiser guys :)

Its all safe trust I check it all out and been on my dads for two years and been pulled by the pigs woops I mean wiltshires finests plenty of times and had no troubles and course its good for new drivers it halves you insurace

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links