Vag to Beemer!!

kath1981

Hello All, Just wanted to say Hi.

I picked up my first BMW this weekend, after kind of getting bored with my VW's! For years, I have always been a Vag girl but have gone for something different this time. Its a very nice Silver E46 318 se. Being new to BMW's, myself and my chap are unsure of what we can do to it, to make it 'stand out'? My Chap drove it back from North Wales yest, and it was too slow for him. I just wanted a nice Family Car for our 3 kids, so im more than happy!

Im glad to have joined you guys!

Hello All, Just wanted to say Hi.

I picked up my first BMW this weekend, after kind of getting bored with my VW's! For years, I have always been a Vag girl but have gone for something different this time. Its a very nice Silver E46 318 se. Being new to BMW's, myself and my chap are unsure of what we can do to it, to make it 'stand out'? My Chap drove it back from North Wales yest, and it was too slow for him. I just wanted a nice Family Car for our 3 kids, so im more than happy!

Im glad to have joined you guys!

First of all welcome to the club Kath.

Having an E46 se my sel,f prob a bit biased, but good choice.

Personaly I havn't drove the 1.8 myself but I have been told thay are guttless.

But as a family car, and fuel economy you cant go wrong...

Get some pics up...

Hi, stick some CSL alloys on it, m3 bootlip spoiler, n lower it 30mm, that's what I've done to mine and it looks pretty sweet, smartly modified and nothing to over the top! + a viper induction kit helps aswel, sounds rele throaty n will help a little with the performance! Hope this helps

hiya Kath!

well, you are a woman after my own heart... i too am a man of VW background, having owned many retro and modified dubs... so you are in good company :D

i became a daddy nearly 6 months ago, and gave in to family pressure, and opted for something more suitable for family life... ive harboured a secret love for another german motor for a long time... :D

so now, i have best of both. i have a VW project tucked away (for when i get those extremely rare days i actually have time to tinker) and the beemer as my everyday car - and so far all is well :D

Thanks ever so much to you all for making me feel so welcome!

Im so pleased with my BMW. Like is say, we are new to them, so am just trying to learn about them at the mo.....One thing i have managed to do is change the temp gauge from Centigrade to Fareinheit??? How have i done this?? lol

On my car I go from fahrenheit to celcius by turning my ignition key to position 1.

I then press and hold the trip odometer reset button.

Then I turn the key to position 0.

This should work for you too

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links