back to work FINALLY!!!

found out today im finally going back to work, after nearly 9 months of being on the sick!!

story is 22nd march i had a second seizure about five mins before i was due to go to work, i worked as a mobile bodyshop, set up a full tent that covered the car , had extraction unit etc, good set up tbh.

anyways , had a seizure on the monday morning, i had already had one the month before and was waiting for a MRI scan to see if anything was up.

2nd seizure ment a trip to A and E anyways were i had a 2nd seizure!! hospital did the scan early and found a 5.5cm tumour in the right frontal lobe of my brain (surprised the family i had one :unsure: ).

i was then admitted straight to the walton neuro centre in liverpool, were my surgoen looked into it more, it was agreed to operate straight away due to me having two seizures so close together in one day. the op went ahead (thats not a joke :P ) on the wednesday (24th march). after a few more scans, and getting some nice epilepsy drugs i was allowed to go home on the friday, should of ideally stayed the weekend but all i could think of (while drugged up!!) was getting back home again so i could set my sights on being allowed to work, i support my fiance (emma) thru uni and have a two year old daughter (phoebe).

anyway, slight prob with being a mobile bodyshop and working on my own being that i lost my license for a year :angry:

after work actually supporting me well thru all this and still paying me it started getting to the point were i was getting told i was going to be losing my job!!

after getting a friend involved whose a trade union rep, im getting a job in a office for our sister company.

only got offered part time but im still going to be getting my full wage, only down side is , im in liverpool and the job is in manchester and i cant drive for another 4 months :angry: :angry:

so its going to be a pain travelling but end of the day, im back to work :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links