Brought it today :-)

G4VHD

nice one dude! just a quick note! if this is your first RWD car BE CAREFUL them 320D's have some good amount of torque and can go wrong very quickly, so go slow with it to learn the limits before you go blasting about and only press the fun button (traction control) when you feel confident......other than that.....Enjoy

Cheers for the advice Greeney

i know its not much comparison but I work in the 3.5ton truck business and I've had a couple of near scrapes messing about in transit van chassis cabs, which are rear wheel drive. With no body on the back of them they are very light and can be very twitchy through 1st and 2nd :rolleyes:

I'll leave playing about in the BMW till im confident with it.

Cheers for the advice Greeney

i know its not much comparison but I work in the 3.5ton truck business and I've had a couple of near scrapes messing about in transit van chassis cabs, which are rear wheel drive. With no body on the back of them they are very light and can be very twitchy through 1st and 2nd :rolleyes:

I'll leave playing about in the BMW till im confident with it.

lol soon she will be drifting like a dream !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lol

Had a lot of rain here yesterday, a bit twitchy with my heavy foot enven with the TC on.

Fun though :rolleyes:

nooooooooooooo take the traction control off its so much fun lol, only joking DONT lol, ive had mine 3 years im used to her and she does drift like a dream, big tip tho they dont do snow and ice you will need to take the tc off then. :o

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links