were you from for meet idea locations

andy-mcq

if we were to get some meets going, were is every one from, how fare would you be willing to travel etc

Im from Liverpool, currently im not able to drive for health reasons so im sort of out unless i can get a friend to drive.

the only meet i usually go to every now and then is the liverpool old skool meet at the albert dock then onto the cains factory for a pint

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys i have just joined the club today, I dont know if anyone has heard of shef cruise but they usually have a meet everyother month at crystal peaks. it is a massive car park in sheffield where you can probable fit around 100 - 150 cars on there pleanty of room for people to walk around and look at other cars.

cheers

Jay

that sounds like a belter idea!!!! use to ave a paintball gun and mask, used it once, was skint so sold it :angry:

any idea on prices, cause i hate the way they say it such a price and u get your first 100 balls included, they last what a full minute? :D

could take it easier with them mind but i go in full attack mode , no camper here :P

speaking of which, any one play call of duty? (xbox)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

maybe it would be a good idea to split the club up into sections ,like ; merseyside wirral and north wales , Yorkshire , lancashire ,London , the south east ,ex-ct, just for meets ?only a suggestion

maybe it would be a good idea to split the club up into sections ,like ; merseyside wirral and north wales , Yorkshire , lancashire ,London , the south east ,ex-ct, just for meets ?only a suggestion

That would be a good idea when this site gets more members because at the minute we struggle to get enough members for 1 meet

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links