Z3 ROADSTER AUTOMATIC

HELLO ALL. I'M LOOKING TO SELL MY Z3 ROADSTER AUTOMATIC.  NOT SURE WHAT THE GOING RATE IS. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT TO CHARGE? FULL DETAILS ARE: CONVERTIBLE RIGHT HAND DRIVE. STRAIGHT 6 2.2i.
BUILT DECEMBER 2019. REGISTERED UK JANUARY 2002.
NEW SET TYRES MARCH 2023.
LATEST MOT 22 MARCH 2023. 
TRUE MILEAGE 64240. NEW REAR PLASTIC FOLDING SCREEN AND OTHER UPDATES.
IN FAIR CONDITION IN GENERAL.
ENGINE AND GEARBOX IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. 

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. CAN'T SEEM TO TURN THEM OFF ON MY PHONE!

ANY ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED. 

MANY THANKS.

BOB

Morning Bob

Try the usual suspects Autotrader, Ebay and Parkers for indications of current market price 

Then decide whether to trade it in or private sale with the weather like this and a good long range forecast 😁 Make sure all documents and history are in order and the car is presented to it's best

Good Luck with the sale

Dave

Hi Bob

Dave's advice is absolutely correct when selling a car and especially a sports car with the lovely weather we're getting at the moment.
Two things to consider are that the car is possibly a Japanese import judging by the engine size (which didn't come into this country's domestic market until 2001/2002) 
Another factor is that these cars are now rapidly appreciating so it may be better to put it in an auction or on ebay and let the offers build up over a time period.
You can set a reserve so that it doesn't sell less than a figure you have in mind that you would like for it

Feel free to post up and advert in the For Sale section of these forums along with some photos of it

7 hours ago, Greydog said:

Morning Bob

Try the usual suspects Autotrader, Ebay and Parkers for indications of current market price 

Then decide whether to trade it in or private sale with the weather like this and a good long range forecast 😁 Make sure all documents and history are in order and the car is presented to it's best

Good Luck with the sale

Dave

Thanks for your good advice. 

6 hours ago, Bimmer Owners Club said:

Hi Bob

Dave's advice is absolutely correct when selling a car and especially a sports car with the lovely weather we're getting at the moment.
Two things to consider are that the car is possibly a Japanese import judging by the engine size (which didn't come into this country's domestic market until 2001/2002) 
Another factor is that these cars are now rapidly appreciating so it may be better to put it in an auction or on ebay and let the offers build up over a time period.
You can set a reserve so that it doesn't sell less than a figure you have in mind that you would like for it

Feel free to post up and advert in the For Sale section of these forums along with some photos of it

Thanks for your good advice. 

On 6/25/2023 at 7:29 PM, Bob N said:

HELLO ALL. I'M LOOKING TO SELL MY Z3 ROADSTER AUTOMATIC.  NOT SURE WHAT THE GOING RATE IS. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT TO CHARGE? FULL DETAILS ARE: CONVERTIBLE RIGHT HAND DRIVE. STRAIGHT 6 2.2i.
BUILT DECEMBER 2019. REGISTERED UK JANUARY 2002.
NEW SET TYRES MARCH 2023.
LATEST MOT 22 MARCH 2023. 
TRUE MILEAGE 64240. NEW REAR PLASTIC FOLDING SCREEN AND OTHER UPDATES.
IN FAIR CONDITION IN GENERAL.
ENGINE AND GEARBOX IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. 

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. CAN'T SEEM TO TURN THEM OFF ON MY PHONE!

ANY ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED. 

MANY THANKS.

BOB

I've just been advised I've put the wrong year of manufacture. It was built in 2002. 

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links