AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

3 posts in this topic

Hi all can sum1 tell me what sort of mpg should a 330d m sport touring get because every 1 I talk 2 SAY they are mint on diesel yet mine seems heavy can't even get 150miles from £30 worth taking it easy as well

Hi Mick and welcome

The 330d is a great engine and round town should be low 30's Motorway mid 40's is what I would think you could expect to see

Not easy to give an opinion here as MPG will depend on so many things. 1, How many miles has the car covered. 2, What it's condition is mechanically service history etc. 3, Brakes are they binding. 4, Diesels particularly cars fitted with a DPF need to regenerate them short journeys are not good as they never reach a high enough temp. The EGR valve could also be blocked. All of these will have a detrimental effect on MPG.

Oh the last thing is your right foot  !!

Me, I budget for 15mpg and average over the last 30k is 19.8mpg thats mixed driving and towing a horse trailer so I am happy

Hi Mick....welcome to the Forum

I agree with Greydog....there are so many factors that affect mpg but I would certainly start with ensuring the car is serviced properly as that will make a huge difference.

Cheers,  Trevor