Couple of questions

marinaman

Hello all

Took rear seat cushion out to clean under,  got the thing back in but no way can i force it down to engage on the locating humps,  the bottom of the seat has a recess at the front each side to lock onto the metal hump,  no way, ive sat,  17 stone on it with my good self, thumped it, knelt on it hammered it with fists,  no way will it locate ,  am i doing something wrong.

Q2  on the check programme, it says the seat belt warning have been disconnected, i presume the last owner didnt want reminding to belt up,  i do as i forget.does anyone know where the connector is,  ive been under the seats in out around   just cannot see anything unplugged.  

Thanks

lol...played that game....I believe from memory you have to really push it back hard at the same time.

Q2   I think this is a programming process rather than a physical unplugging of leads, etc. You should be able to programme it back in by following a sequence (not sure of the sequence though I'm sure someone on here does)

Thankyou for that. will have a potter around with the software and see if i can re programme. as for the seat, glad you know what i mean. the seats are so well padded any force you use just gets absorbed.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links