New To Bmw

Uncle_Fester

After many years with Rovers, then Honda, I have just got a 320d SE touring auto. It has 68,000 on an 03 plate. It is immaculate inside and out and has fsh. The only things I may want to alter, are adding a CD to it, and connectivity for a phone.

Any advice whatsoever concerning the car will be welcomed.

Daz

Guest jeffthro

Welcome Daz. I've only been "German" about a couple of months, having been Toyota Supra - Honda Civic - Nissan Primera GT - Honda Prelude - Nissan Almera - Nissan Primera GT - for maybe 10 years. Enjoying the RWD!!!!!!!!!!

welcome aboard mate, nice move to owning such a geman piece of engineering. i have owned a 320d in the past n they are a mint motor for munching up miles for fun whilst economy is excellent. my advise too keep the machine runnin smooth is keep up with correct castrol oil n services at the right time according to dash display.

some early models did suffer premature turbo failure mostly down to not letting the turbo wind down after long fast drive and late improper servicing but yours is a low mileage with history so a good start there. mine did eventually have a turbo replacement around 140,000miles with some breather pipes :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy your first Bimmer as much as I did. The only trouble is - once you've experienced the sheer "smile factor" it'll give you - you will never find anything else comes up to scratch. However, that's easily rectified by buying another one! :)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links