Hello New Bmw Mini Owner Lookin To Make Into Top Spec

cream2cream

hi there, bought my first mini, its a 2011 basic first model, stop/start, keyless drive etc....

in pepperwhite, lookin to convert into a FULL WORX replica had to purchase the 1.6 to keep insurance down,

only done 2k miles so its like new

havn't driven much as it looks so bare and basic, already bought bumpers/ leather seats/ alloys

lookin for bonnet/ sideskirts and some other bits spoiler etc..

hi there, bought my first mini, its a 2011 basic first model, stop/start, keyless drive etc....

in pepperwhite, lookin to convert into a FULL WORX replica had to purchase the 1.6 to keep insurance down,

only done 2k miles so its like new

havn't driven much as it looks so bare and basic, already bought bumpers/ leather seats/ alloys

lookin for bonnet/ sideskirts and some other bits spoiler etc..

Hi and welcome,

If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing this. Definitely need at least one before pick to see how far along it's come! :)

hi there,

the car is sat in my garage wont b comin out much as it looks so so bare and basic, only need the bonnet and sideskirts then its off to the local paintshop im just hopin some turnup asap bas so far been very lucky with the alloys/ interior/ bumpers

Sounds great :)

Bare in mind, if you purchased the 1.6 due to insurance reasons and you do all this work without declaring mods to insurers, you might come stuck one day when the insurance is needed and you're rejected for a serious claim. Just.... something to think about matey

Daz

hello, didnt take any pic's just links of the ebay item numbers showing what my car looks like now and what it will look like when ive finished, will take pics of the actual car when its finished :D as im plannin different colour schemes, might have a red roof instead of the usual gloss black, showing before and after, totally different car no wonder the insurance is 3x more :lol:

parts required are cooper s bonnet/ works side skirts ideally in pepper white :mellow:

then its ready for the paintshop as already purchased bumpers/ rear spoiler/ headlights/ half leather & alloys :D

grilles r pricey and very difficult to get 2nd hand so will leave them till last, expectin to pay around 200quid for them all

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links