Charity Car Show

testing the water here, i like attending car shows and showing of the fruits of my labour as i'm sure most if not all of us here in BMWOC land do. in August usually bank holiday weekend at the Sittingbourne greyhound track- i'll put up address nearer time if enough interest- i attend a car show that gives all procedes to various charities to help out ex-squaddies, being one myself i support this show.

this show attracts every thing from moped clubs to motorcycles and cars of all vintages this year even had a top fuel dragster doing burnout to crowds of petrol heads of all ages. its a fun family day out with an auto jumble for the things you mite need, the organizers even put on bands and entertainment for kids

The event organizer is a friend of mine and date is comfirmed as AUGUST 26. Event is advertized on faceache as KENT CHROME AND CRUISERS if you want to check out the pics of last years event. Already got 325 confirmed attendies for this year.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links