Let's Get A Meet On The Go

JC86

Well don't know depends on where is more central for people try to make it fair on the journeys. Daz mate we can make another date in the summer mate. No member can be left out haha. Need to know locations of people who want to attend one.

• 1 year later...

Id like a meet.
I need to burst my bmwoc cherry lol
I'm located in the north west south Cheshire (audlem)

We have a festival of transport event very year in audlem all classic cars and new it's always the last weekend in july, it's pretty cool
Just a thought if any one is interested.you can enter any car/truck/bike/bus even tractors some real eye openers....would be nice for more BMW to enter!?!

Search up ( audlem festival of transport ) All you need to no pal...

Needs more bmw's to enter me thinks.

Only had 2 last year mine and a awesome e21 316, it made me week lol

Any other questions feel free!!

its on the sunday 27 of july . register your car on the web site if anyone is up for it :P

Good stuff matey, July gives peoples loads of time

I'm only driving an Audi A4 at the moments as my 5 series is still under construction. The project is taking ALOT longer than originally anticipated due to my decision to become a student :rolleyes:

Gavin, you have my permission to organise this event if you wish people to participate. You will need a fresh thread of your own and a list of people interested. You can put my name down first as a spectator :) your welcome to add my facebook for guidance if you need it

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links