Are You Getting A New Car For 2013?

YES..

I'll be selling the 330ci when its fixed

Either buying a V8 E38 or an E36 M3 EVO to tide me over till i can afford a 760li

Keeping the E46 320d tourer though, as its the best all round car available for less than 3k

And i'll argue that case with anyone :-)

YES..

I'll be selling the 330ci when its fixed

Either buying a V8 E38 or an E36 M3 EVO to tide me over till i can afford a 760li

Keeping the E46 320d tourer though, as its the best all round car available for less than 3k

And i'll argue that case with anyone :-)

A nice 4.4 7er would look lovely under your right foot boyo

Yes is the answer, after 2 years of non stop moaning by the wife that she will NOT drive the 5 series, The fact it has rotten its rear passager sill out, the steering rack is going plus it needed taxing I went on the hunt for a 530I E60, and ended up with a 320d! I hate buying higher value 2nd hand cars due to the amount of crooks out there, When my sons god mother offered me this it was just quick and easy. The spec on it is HUGE, leather,xeons,sat nav, cruise, heather seats, power fold mirrors, blue tooth etc etc. It is a very nice car, just a bit small and i am not a fan of Diesel, impressed with the lack of fuel being used just lacks

bmw320dinter.jpg

a special something for mebmw320dn.jpg

Maybe get another BMW project. Perhaps I will save a 850 from a scrap yard. Or maybe a Z3 and shoe horn a V8 into it. Somthing abit diffrent. wont be untill summer though.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to change my car, it's not that I'm not happy with it anymore, just wanted to have a new car, let's say just for a change! I just wanted to reward myself... I'm planning to buy a new car and I actually search for some guidelines on how to pick the best car. Can anyone refer me some guidelines please?

Please do not advertise through the forum, without being a supporter and contacting Steve or Gav.

I was planning to buy a used BMW 1-Series this year, and I did it indeed, not 3 weeks into a new year. I bought myself a nicely equipped 2006 120d (163) M Sport in Sapphire Black, and I'm more than happy with it. No more cars to buy in the 2013, but maybe an ECU remap with a K&N filter upgrade will suffice.

post-5881-0-91235700-1360263301_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links