Newbie From Scotland

eckyb

Hi, new to the club but not to BMW's. Just came back into the fold after a brief sojurn to Audi. Previously had various 3 series (318, 323, 325 and 330 CSI). Now on my first desiel BMW, a 320D M coupe. Test drive was great, not as quick as some of my previous but wonderfully smooth and much more refined than my desiel Audi (A3 Quattro). Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get a boot liner for my new car, had one in the Audi and found it very useful. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone else had a problem with a "creaky" seatback with an M Sports leather sports seat (drivers in my case). I've already had it back to the dealer who fixed it and said that I had moved the seat back/forward and it was in between positions. I was a bit dubious at the time but as the fault seemed to have disappeared I let it go. It is now back after about 3 weeks and I definitely haven't moved the seat. It is the seatback and not the base. Any feedback appreciated.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links