Deposit Paid!

LordFish

Hello All!

After 2 years I am hanging up my membership to the Peugeot 206 owners club membership and joining the E46 owners club :D

I've put a deposit on this baby http://www.gumtree.c...18-se/106371609 and have already got a list of questions to search the forums for.

So hi, and whaddya think, good buy?

Cheers, Lewis.

I shook hands on £1000. There are some scratches and dinks, but nothing you'd see as I drive past. I know its not rock bottom price, but them alloys are spotless and only just been put on it a few months ago.

Also it was owned by the wife of a taxi mechanic, just had an oil service and just had belts done. Everything else has been done as it needs to have been done, so i'm happy she's a good little runner.

Anyone got any views on performance? I know its only the 8valve putting out 116 BHP... Would have preferred a 18i from 2002+ to get the 140bhp but it was cheap enough I overlooked it. The plan is to drive that for 1 or 2 years while I save up for an e90 ;)

But yeh, I dont need a lot of power at all, have been driving around in a 1360cc 206 with 68bhp and no torque to speak of.

Im a born haggler mate,its just my way ;) and its always worth a try :)

Oh I'd never pay list price on any car, When I sold my Pug I said to myself "I wan't £500 for it, so i'll put it up for £650"

And as above, I offered him £950, said he wouldn't go below a grand, I've look around and there are 316's with 120k on the clock going for more lol

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links