New Car For The Summer

i actually quite like that.lol.volvo's are very good cars.my old man worked for them for years before becoming a bodyshop boss for sytners...we've always had volvos and bimmers in the family

Nice Volvo the C70 specialy the conv, is it a T5? i have a Volvo V70R sitting on the drive at the mo, lovely car and goes like a rocket gotta say beat quite a few m3 in it, but hs been slighltly upgraded think 0-60 around 5 secs but the mid range is incredible, its has an auto box but foot flat to the floor it does not change out of 2nd until 85- 90 mph....but alas i have to sell her as the missus is getting fed up with collecting cars , so the deal was i can get the 7 series ( which i have always wanted) but the v70 has to go, so one project out the window ...lol

Still very nice tho, and again volvo engine seem to go forever, only problem i have had with mine is they seem to suffer from electrical problems but i joined the volvo performance club and they have good advice on there.

think it must happen to all of us, got te 7 series now and everything has to be original, no exhaust upgrades or bigger alloys, even put myself off buying carbon replacement badges for bonnet, wheels etc and just went for std....gotta be an age thing...LOL

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links