Newbie From The Highlands

Kat

Hey I'm kat and I live in Thurso (near John o groats).

im looking to buy a 330 (not sure what year yet) in the next few months so thought I better do some research before buying one.i had a look at a lot of BMW forums but this seems like the most friendly and has plenty of useful info.

i am in Glasgow quite often so it would be great to go to some meets in Glasgow or Inverness upwards if there are any.

I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can about cars and repairs.for a lassie I'm good at the basics,or I like to think so anyway.im a bit of a detail freak when it comes to cars and I love BMWs and American muscle cars.Any thing else you would like to know please feel free to ask : )

Welcome Kat, exactly the same here, Love BMWs and dream car has to be Elenanor in Gone in sixty seconds which in the film is said to be a GT 500 but is actually a GT350 Shelby Mustang with a body kit upgrade, other than that i think i could put up with a 1967 427 Sheby Cobra, think i might have to win the lottery first. Also would nt mind a dodge super charger.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links