Help Removing The Doorcards 316I Compact

Samuel Dalton

Can someone please tell me the easiest way and less damaging way to remove the doorcard on the passengers side, the girlfriend was putting the window down and i pushed the button a bit and the window basicly fell down (off the runner) i think. Can someone try help me out please as i dont want to ruin it lol

Thanks

Sam

2 screws 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom of the internal handle (the one you pull to shut the door) they are behind covers that just pop out.the rest of the card is held on with 'poppers' so give it a pull from the bottom up and then lift it off the hooks along the top of the door.hope this helps :)

Thanks I got it off it was pretty easy, i seen the wiring pannel behind it and there was one wire hanging and one wire connected to the speaker, the reason i was looking it off was because the window near fell out lastnight lol and im not sure why but when i got the we white thing back in the slider it wouldnt go up properly :( is there a spicific way the window needs refitted by the white clips on the regulator.

another regulator is a pretty easy replacement so dont panic :) just pay attention to what you do to get the old one out and do the same.Also make sure you get new nuts and bolts that will fit the holes etc as the original one will prob be held in by rivets,just chisel them off/out tho :)

one of the arms bent that holds the window and im not sure if the window has slipped out of something aswell as the plastic bits. I checked euro carparts for the part i need which is £40 something, and im not sure if you get the we plastic parts with it to slide into the window. I will see if my old work can fit it for me and see if they can get it in perfect order :D

Would someone have a step by step guide on how to fix this bu getting the window in etc?

Thanks and sorry for the pain in the a$$

Sam

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links